Canada happens to be one of the best destinations for immigration throughout the world. Each year, more than 200,000 new immigrants arrive in Canada under the immigration system of Canada. Hence, decision to move to Canada is, undoubtedly, one of the most important steps for those who want to move overseas. It is here that our section of Canada visa immigration plays an important role in helping those wanting to immigrate to Canada. Its main aim is to assist people wanting to live and work in Canada.
Immigrating to Canada on the basis of skilled worker category, is quite popular program of Canada visa. It is meant for those possessing high skills along with relative experience. Immigration to Canada also has another visa category. It is for business immigrants.
The Canada government’s immigration department known as CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada) has a special provision for Quebec province for selecting immigrants. Apart from this, nearly 40 percent of total immigrants in Canada come to Canada under the refugee and family reunion programs.
We feel happy to serve you with the services of our website and hope that our website will become a very useful resource to give you all the information needed regarded Canada immigration to ease your immigration process. Please follow our relevant links for detailed information regarding different Canadian visas, Canadian citizenship, Canadian work visas and general information about Canada immigration.
Canada Visa Enquiry Forms
Canada has been ranked as the best place in the world for living by the United Nations. So, do not wait. Act now for immigration to Canada through different entry paths–
- Young people having qualifications in high demand along with proficiency in either English or French (or both) are eligible to immigrate to Canada under the category of skilled workers. Moreover, some special regulations allow software specialists as well as business immigrants for Canada immigration.
- Immigrating to Canada can be done for family members of those who have established themselves in the nation.
- Those in the age group between 18 and 30 years from different Western countries can have working holidays in Canada under the a special category named Working Holiday Program.
Canada Immigration Latest News
Guide to Canada Immigration for:
Canada Immigration Assessment Forms:
- Canada Immigration Assessment Form – Individual’s Version
- Canada Immigration Assessment Form – Business Immigration