4th May, 2013 is the opening date for Canada’s FSWP (Federal Skilled Worker Program).
FSWP reopens in May—Are you wishing to make application for the favored immigration route for skilled workers, i.e. Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)? Then, it is time to start making preparations for the required documents for timely submission of the applications when the FSWP reopens in May this year.
It has been already announced by CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada) that only a fixed number of applications will be accepted under this program this year.
So, for all the aspirants for Canada immigration as skilled workers, it is appropriate time to take action now to avoid any disappointments later on. The government of Canada will place an annual cap on the intake for FSWP soon.
Federal Skilled Worker Program will start accepting applications for this year from the month of May. This has been announced by Canada immigration department.
Who is eligible for FSWP–? Before applying for FSWP, we need to know the various eligibility requirements for this immigration program.
These are listed below—
• Applicant needs to have a minimum full-time work experience(paid) of one year in the last 10 years;
• Get a minimum score of 67 points(for factors like age, education, adaptability, language proficiency, work experience) on the point grid;
• Show adequate-intermediate level of language proficiency English or French(this includes reading, listening, writing, and speaking), an applicant must have CLB(Canadian Language Benchmark) 7;
• Must get the foreign credentials assessed and authenticated before applying. Submit scores of language proficiency—Applicants must submit required proof like scores of the exam.
The issuing testing agency needs to be designated for taking tests meant for Canada immigration. Among the organizations having designation for administering such tests are—
• TEF(Test D’evaluation du Francais);
• CELPIP(Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program); and
• IELTS (International English Language Testing System.
The Canadian Level Benchmark 7 is needed as a minimum language requirement for all skill levels in Canada. Get prepared with various documents to apply in time for one of the most favored immigration routes to Canada—FSWP.
May 10, 2015 0A final interim H2B visa program and a final wage rule for...
May 05, 2015 0It is no longer enough to have the right experience and...
May 01, 2015 0Expecting to get Permanent Residency through the Yukon...
Apr 27, 2015 0The Supreme Court has ruled against the Quebec...
Apr 24, 2015 0Nova Scotia is a beautiful Canadian province situated in...
Apr 23, 2015 0In 2007, the Canadian government started a pilot project...
Apr 22, 2015 0The Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) will see new...
Apr 21, 2015 0Family Class visa is a very popular visa program among...
May 26, 2015 0
May 26, 2015 0
Sep 03, 2005 0
May 08, 2015 0
May 12, 2015 0