They are recognized as prominent institutions for education that equip young people with basic tools to use in reaching their goals. Nonetheless, public schools may not exactly cater to all the...
Let us see these points in detail here—
Those looking to know answers to some basic Canada immigration points can look forward to getting their queries answered here.
Difference between Conditional permanent resident and full permanent residency—Do you know that Canada conditional permanent residency is different from Canada full permanent residency? Yes, with respect to Canada spousal sponsorship, there is a vital difference between the full and the conditional permanent residency.
As per new Canada immigration rules(announced by Canada government in October 2012, there happens to be a conditional permanent residency period for the purpose of sponsored spouses/partners.
For sponsored partners/spouses, there is two years period of Canada permanent residency(those who have been in a relationship for two years or less with their sponsor but have no kids in common.
In case, there is no conjugal relationship between the sponsored spouse or partner, and it could lead to revocation of Canada permanent residence of the sponsored spouse/partner leading to deportation if the sponsored spouse/partner cohabitate with his or her sponsor during the period of conditional permanent residency.
Who will be covered by such changed rules—Following will be covered under the new Canada government’s rules announced in October, 2012—
• Those who make an application for Canada permanent residency on or after 25th October, 2012;
• Partners and spouses in a relationship with their sponsor for a period of two years or less, not having any kids with their sponsor at time when application for sponsorship is made;
• There will be a conditional permanent residence period of two years after Canada permanent residency status is received. However, they need to cohabit in a conjugal relationship with the person sponsoring them.
• Not abiding by the above mentioned condition will lead to revocation of Canada permanent residency status of the sponsored partner/spouse along with deportation.
• However, in case, where there happens to be any proof of neglect/abuse by the sponsor or any failure on part of the sponsor to offer protection from any abuse/neglect by any other person relate to sponsor during the period of conditional permanent residency period, the condition will not be applicable.
Canada looks forward to welcoming around 68,000 family members of Canada permanent residents or Canadian citizens during the year 2014.