Best paying professions for the Immigrants
Some of the jobs pay quite well to the Immigrants
When you move to Canada, you have to make a research of the “job market” much before you start your actual preparation. In fact the rest of your steps have to fall back upon this study and research which you should do right on time.
You must analyze the degree you would be earning, the remunerations you would be getting and the expenditures you would be bearing to live a happy life style there.
The second consideration you need to make is, whether you’re going move only when you get a full time or salaried job or you would not mind settling down for a part time or wages based job too.
The jobs are mentioned below, in the order of payments they make:
• Doctors: the average starting salary for Doctors is $100,000.
• Dentists: The average salary for Dentists is $90,000 whereas the average hourly wage is $70.
• Engineers: The average salary for $86,000 and he can earn an average hourly wage of $42. This figure could go down depending upon the trade of the Engineer.
• Data Analyst: The salary would be around $83,000 and the average hourly wage is $40.
• Lawyers: If they are associated to large firms then they may expect a salary of $81,000 and he may get an average wage of $40.
• Nurse: She may get $55,000 as a salary but when she works on hourly basis she can expect a remuneration of 34.
• Banking, Finance and database Analyst: third salary range would be somewhere between $48,000 to $53,000.
• Truck Drivers, Carpenters, plumbers: they are mostly kept on wages basis and they may exact a remuneration of $20 to $25.
The above mentioned figures do not reflect the exact pay, but they have been rounded off.
The most significant point one should note is that these jobs are in varying demands on the various provinces. According to the demand and supply, you may see a change in the salary structure and wages too.
British Columbia and Ontario have been rated the best in terms of absorbing 90% of all the immigrants coming here for the first time. The manufacturing sector in Canada has contributed largely to the growth in job openings.
Hence before making a move one has to look into these major aspects and then prepare accordingly.