Applying for a 175 skilled independent visa
Australia, 17th January: Are you wanting to apply for a 175 skilled-independent visa?
Let us see whether one can apply for such Australian visa and what are the various requirements for a skilled independent visa.
Skilled independent Australian visa—With regard to applying for skilled independent Australian visa, we need to know that there are two categories of Australian visas under Permanent Residency.
These are 175(skilled independent) visa and 176(skilled migrant sponsored visa). While 175 skilled independent visa is applicable for pure bachelors, 176 skilled migration sponsored visa is applicable to married persons having state sponsorship. 176 skilled migration sponsored visa gets higher priority over 175 skilled independent visa when getting processing.
Requirements for Australian 175 skilled independent visa— One needs to be –
• Above 18 years but below 50 years of age;
• Must have competency in English language;
• Qualifications and skills meeting the standards of Australia for any occupation included on SOL(Skilled occupation list).
Document checklist for skilled independent(migrant) subclass 175 visa—Following documents are required—
• Certified photocopies of original documents;
• Make sure requirement for basic eligibility are met when applying;
• Never place your visa application in a folder, plastic sleeve or a binder;
• Place your Australian visa applicant in a big envelope;
• If your documents are not in English, then make sure to accompany these with accredited English translations.
An important point worth notable is that submitting a duly completed application for Australian visa does not guarantee that you will be granted a visa since the decision wholly depends on the Australian immigration department.
By getting a 175 skilled independent Australian visa—One can live in Australia as a permanent resident after being granted a 175 skilled independent Australian visa.
This Australian visa allows—
• To live as well as work in Australia permanently;
• Become eligible for getting Australian citizenship provided the person fulfils criteria for Australian residency;
• Get subsidized healthcare in Australia through PBS(Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme) and Medicare;
• Study at any university, school or VET(Vocational Education and Training);
• Get some social security payments; • Offer sponsorship to people for Australian permanent residency.