If yes, then here are the detailed requirements for Canada immigration under the redesigned Federal Skilled Worker Program.
Application for Canada Federal Skilled Worker Program—With effect from 4th May, 2013, Canada’s Federal Skilled Worker Program will be re-opened for skilled foreigners wanting to come to Canada and work here. Consider following points—
• Make sure to fill the application form using a computer;
• Next step is validating the IMM 0008(Generic Application Form for Canada). Remember to print the barcode page followed by signing as indicated. Barcode page must be included along with your application;
Application for Canada immigration must include forms, documents, information, langauge proficiency proof, signatures and relevant fees.
• Follow the instructions for printing other forms and signing the same as indicated;
• You need to provide answers to questions in a truthful and a careful way. Never submit incomplete application package since the CIC(Citizenship and Immigration Canada) will return the same to the applicant.
Moreover, one must not either hide or give false information on the application form;
• To avoid missing anything in the application package, you can take help of the Document Checklist(in Canada Federal Skilled Worker application package).
• Various checks like background, medical and criminal checks(as needed under Canada immigration process) must be completed by the applicant.
• An applicant needs to clear a language test and make sure to include its results.
Paying application fees—Make sure to complete ‘Fee Payment Form—Application for Permanent Residenc(IMM 5620) and remember to include the same with your application to CIO(Centralized Intake Office).
1.) Canada application processing fee—If the applicant wants to take his or her dependants to Canada, it should be mentioned clearly in the application. Only eligible applicants will be allowed to immigrate to Canada. Information about paying processing fee can be had from the Instruction guide.
2.) Permanent Residence Fee—Such fee must be paid by the applicant once his or her application gets approval. This fees needs to be paid to Canada immigration department CIC(Citizenship and Immigration Canada) before issuance of Canada permanent resident visa.
However, you can get refund of your fees if you are not interested in using this visa or need to withdraw your Canada visa applicaton.
Submission of Canada Federal Skilled Worker Application— Finally, submission of application must be made after including all relevant documents, fees and duly complete and signed application and other forms.
May 10, 2015 0A final interim H2B visa program and a final wage rule for...
May 05, 2015 0It is no longer enough to have the right experience and...
May 01, 2015 0Expecting to get Permanent Residency through the Yukon...
Apr 27, 2015 0The Supreme Court has ruled against the Quebec...
Apr 24, 2015 0Nova Scotia is a beautiful Canadian province situated in...
Apr 23, 2015 0In 2007, the Canadian government started a pilot project...
Apr 22, 2015 0The Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) will see new...
Apr 21, 2015 0Family Class visa is a very popular visa program among...
May 26, 2015 0
May 26, 2015 0
Sep 03, 2005 0
May 08, 2015 0
May 12, 2015 0