The new skill plan of the Government will make the scope for new business opportunities. New jobs will be available along with vast opportunities for the middle-class Canadians.
Canada to encourage Immigration of Innovators and entrepreneurs
The new Innovation and Skills Plan of the Government of Canada is designed to benefit the innovators and entrepreneurs of the country. This comprehensive strategy is designed to turn promising ideas into the market-ready innovations. So, from the aspect of innovation, this new skill plan will open doors for new jobs for thousands of middle-class Canadians as well as generate the new opportunities for industrialists and businessman. This will also equip the countrymen with the in-demand skills required for the high payout jobs of today and the future.
This message was delivered by the Minister of Innovation of the Science and Economic Development, Navdeep Bains. This was said by him during the annual conference of Startupfest, which was attended by innovators, entrepreneurs, business mentors and investors across the country.
The Canadian government Offers support and encourages investments by Immigrants to Canada
The Government is supporting the medium and small scale businesses through the Innovation and Skills Plan by simply encouraging the private and public sectors to collaborate in bringing the early-stage research to market. The Government is investing in some of the specific sectors and we are going to discuss the same below:
1. To enhance the business investment in the research and development field, the Government is investing and taking initiatives in the $950-million Innovation Superclusters Initiative and $1.2-billion Strategic Innovation Fund. This will help in accelerating the innovation and creates new skilled jobs for the countrymen.
2. The government is also showing interest in investing huge amounts in a program that support small sized businesses having the federal government to be the very first buyer as well as the early adopter of the innovations.
3. The government is further giving quicker access to the skilled talents across the world with the Global Skills Strategy. This will support the hike of the high-growth Canadian firms and hold the jobs they bring into the country.
4. Investing in venture capital funding for the companies with high-growth potential.
5. At the same time, the country’s government prefers to invest in areas that ensure coordinated and simpler access to innovative business programs that are administered by the federal government.
It can be said that the Government is now creating such an industry which never existed before. The direct support being provided for the innovation activities will enable several businesses to become globally competitive. And with this growth, the job opportunities for the middle-class Canadians will also increase accordingly.
As Navdeep Quoted about Job Creation in Canada-
“Where innovation happens is where many of the middle-class jobs of today and tomorrow are created. That’s why our government is making the smart and responsible investments to encourage more innovation by Canadians, especially the hard-working entrepreneurs and small business owners who form the backbone of our country’s economy. They create the well-paying jobs that often equip Canadians with the in-demand skills they need for future jobs. That’s how innovation leads to a better Canada.”
– The Honourable Navdeep Bains, Minister of Innovation, Science and Economic Development
The Global Skills Strategy offers faster access to skilled international talents for the high-growth firms that are facing the shortage of skills in some of the specific areas. The support will enable them to grow and scale up.