United States, 5th December: List of Top MBA colleges in Canada with good placement record at attractive salaries is shared below
List of Top MBA colleges in Canada for studying— List of top MBA colleges in Canada for studying here. Let us see the list here.
“ We are discussing the list of top MBA colleges in Canada for studying here. “
List of Top MBA colleges in Canada for studying here—here is the complete list of Top MBA colleges in Canada for studying here.
- University of Toronto—Rotman School of Management—Established in 1950, The Rotman School of Management (or Rotman), has been providing undergraduate courses in management since the year 1902. Roger Martin, the dean of the school, is one of the highly influential management thinkers the world over. The school aims to be the top ten business schools in the world. Its well-known for its integrative approach and innovative curriculum.
- Full-time MBA Program of 16 months academic study and four months of internship
- Joint MBA program where one can combine study in pharmacy, law, engineering and global affairs with an MBA.
- Executive MBA—It’s a 13-month executive MBA program having four terms. Each has a week-long residential session on-campus. There are weekend classes conducted twice a month.
- Part-time MBA—you can pursue either a morning MBA or an evening MBA.
- York University-Schulich School of Business. It allows following—
- Full-time MBA—One can get admission in either September or January.
- Dual Degree—it offers dual degree programs where one can go for a joint degree and complete one’s education in any other field with an MBA in a lesser time than studying two degrees separately.
- Part-time MBA—one can complete this in not less than 40 months. Maximum time period for completion is 72 months.
- Kellogg-Schulich Executive MBA—It helps at the Schulich School of Business, Toronto. It provides alternate classes (Schulich) and residential weeks at Kellogg and Schulich campuses.
- Western University—Ivey Business School—Its main campus is at London, Ontario.
- Full-time MBA—It begins in March and is meant for those wanting to finish their full-time program within one year.
- Dual degree—a joint law and business degree enables both courses completion in three years only.
- Executive MBA—it’s a 15-month program for senior executives having not less than eight years of work experience.
- University of British Columbia(Sauder School of Business, Vancouver, Sauder)—It offers a 16 months of full-time MBA with a 28-month duration of part time MBA/executive MBA in healthcare and strategic mining management/ a dual MBA/JD.
- McGill University—Desautels Faculty of Management—This is located in Montreal, Quebec and offers a 20 month full-time MBA program/dual degree programs(MD MBA and Law MBA)/part-time MBA and a MCGill HEC Montreal Executive MBA(15 months) .
- HEC Montreal—it is located in Montreal, Quebec and has a 13 month full time MBA in English/French (as a language of study). The two-year part-time MBA has just French (as a language of study). It also has MCGill HEC Montreal Executive MBA as well.
- Queen University—Queen’s School of Business—it has 12 month full time MBA at Queen’s Kingston, Ontario. It starts in January. It has different choices for a 16 month executive MBA and a dual degree beginning in August.