United States, 25th November: Five Nations where Americans Can Get a Working Holiday Visa Easily.
Let us see these nations here.
Five Nations where Americans Can Get a Working Holiday Visa Easily-– Five Nations where Americans Can Get a Working Holiday Visa Easily are being discussed here. Let us see the details here now.
“Five Nations where Americans Can Get a Working Holiday Visa Easily are being discussed here. “
- Australia Work and holiday visa(Subclass 462)—Australia work and holiday visa is available for Americans wanting to stay for up to one year in Australia. They can do any paid work for six months with any one employer and study for four months. For this, they must be between 18 and 30 years old. In addition, they must speak English, need to possess a high school diploma/equivalent, bring their family/spouse as dependent, and must prove having sufficient funds to buy a return air ticket, as well as an additional AU$5,000 or more in their bank account.
- New Zealand working holiday visa—New Zealand working holiday visa is yet another option for staying up to 12 months in New Zealand. One can do 12 months of non-permanent work/six months study during this period. One needs to be between 18 and 30 years and be able to show not less than NZ$4,200 in backup funds along with a ticket for leaving New Zealand. Processing time is 25 days.
- Singapore working holiday pass—Singapore working holiday pass allows you to live and work in Singapore for six months. One must be between 18 and 25 years, be an undergraduate/having graduates from any recognized university by US government. Application processing time is a couple of weeks and its cost is SG$150.
- Ireland working holiday visa—It allows you to live and work in Ireland for 12 months. One must be not less than 18 years, either a full-time post-secondary student(in an undergraduate/graduate/post-graduate program) or have graduates 12 months or less before applying. One must prove having not less than $4,000 in the bank account, possess a return ticket and medical insurance.
- South Korea H1 Visa—One can live and work in South Korea for up to 18 months. One must be between 18 and 30 years, be a post-secondary student/have graduates within last one year. Sufficient funds for three months living expenses and proof of a return ticket is needed.